SENSITIVA | MIMOSA SENSITIVA
Sensitiva is a creeping annual or perennial herb also known as Touch-me-not, Sensitive Grass, Shame Bush, Shame Face, Shame Lady, Shame Weed, Common Sensitive plant, Shameplant, TickleMe Plant, Shy plant, Sleeping grass and Prayer.
Sensitiva belongs to the Fabaceae family, a species native to Central and South America. The plant is currently gaining worldwide popularity due to its many healing properties.
Our Sensitiva is wild harvested from the Amazon region of Suriname
BENEFITS OF SENSITIVA
- Helps protect against certain “bad” microbes that cause infection and illness
- Possesses sedative, emetic, and tonic properties
- Natural aphrodisiac
- Supports regeneration of the sciatic nerve
- Is used to treat disorders of the reproductive system and the urinary system.
- Is used to stop bleeding and treat skin issues
Potassium, Chloride, Calcium
HOW TO USE SENSITIVA
Sensitiva can be used as a tea. 1 tablespoon of herb to 1 cup of boiling water. Let the herb steep in boiled water for 15-20 minutes.
PLEASE NOTE: See your doctor, herbalist, nutritionist, etc. if you are ill and looking for ways to heal. These herbs do not take the place of a consultation with a professional you trust.
The information on this website is not intended to diagnose health problems or to prescribe medication.